Wednesday 22 May 2013

Date Men not Boys

So this past weekend we celebrated my 21st birthday and i got to see all my  friends and family.One of my childhood friends who hasnt been in my life due to her abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend was there as well. I was now informed that she was in yet another abusive relationship and got to witness it myself.She was completey brainwashed and under his spell she knew what he was going to do to her but yet she wanted to be with him.I told her to stop it and live her life right stand on her own two feet she lifted her head up and told him to leave not long after that she was ready to go and said she was going to look for him .I gave up and thought that i did my part i cant think for another but she stayed seeing my expression.So ladies you dont need someone else to think for you if he lifted his hands for you once he will do it again .He'll tell you that he loves you and swear on his grans grave that he wont do it again but he will .Its heartbreaking that so many women go through this .Ladies just stay strong and leave that bastard before he kills you .

No comments:

Post a Comment