Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hairstyles

Good evening  Dolls

Tired of your boring blown out look. Running out of options what to do with your hair ? Then i have some ideas for you hahahahah(Evil Laugh) . Trying to sound like a advertisement. So i'm not really someone who likes doing my hair i'm very lazy but only do it to look good. I remember being in the third grade fighting my sister because i really didn't want to wash hair i ended up hitting my face on the basent sink. I had to go to school the next day with a massive black eye ouch .I've come along way since then and now regularly wash my hair and even do other peoples hair .Now that its winter i might slump back into that lifestyle just kidding i'm going to up my game and be more creative with different hairstyles.

Plaits are so easy to do and look really cute 

Curls just look so girly !
Instead of  using a  Hair Straighter why not go back to old school curlers

This side plait just looks so awesome can even rock it to work  

This just looks pretty kift maybe i'll do this for cancer awareness.

Super Pretty :)

Right now this is the colour of my backside 

One word   ELEGANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment