Monday 15 July 2013

Hey All !

So i hope that everyone is doing great on this cold and blue Monday i know i am i took a extra day off wasn't quite ready to start the new term. Never did i know that honors would be so challenging so yet i try to do my best and keep doing what i do .This term is going to be very hectic i have to resubmit My first draft of my thesis (meaning starting all one) and soon after draft 2 and 3 are my lecturers nuts ! Then because of my bursary i started classes late which means I'm a hole term behind but that doesn't even hold up as a excuse for mercy . This term i will also be shooting three films two graduation films and one documentary all to take place in the September Holiday and if i remember correctly we only get three weeks of holiday meaning one week for each production. But before shooting can even take place we have the pre- production phase which is the most nerve wrecking for me All the planning organizing schedules budgets has to be planed everyone starts ranting and raving and goes on cigarette late nights and coffee diet .Then you get Vala we pitch our concept and ideas to a panel of professional industry people we have to wait to hear if we get green lit , orange or red .Green obvious meaning Go ahead Orange Caution and Red No go  . Then we can only start shooting Sjoe ! Other than that i take on outside projects and currently Im working with a local school choreography and organizing there beauty pageant i rehearsed with them for the past week and it actually starts to look like something .The beauty pageant takes place this Friday and not only will i be playing the role as event manager i will also be runner , stage manager , makeup artist and stylist .So if anyone has contacts with Redbull please try and sponsor me cause I'm definitely gonna need wings.So knowing my full schedule i hope you all will understand if I'm not updating too much.

Peace and prosperity 
Much Love
x0x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment