Wednesday 10 July 2013

Jerseys for shore

One thing i was excited for this winter was wearing Jerseys and that's what I've been doing most of the time .If i could have a closet filled with jerseys i would be in heaven .I have bought a few jerseys borrowed a few jerseys and inherited a few here a few pics of my all time favorites .
My stripe Jersey

I know this post is about Jerseys but this hat just compliments the jersey :)


My cute hat :)

Just me !

and then finally you see the pattern jersey 

Grandpa's Jersey
My Favorite  jersey not only because its my Grandpa's
 I love it for  the color and how comfy and warm it is


And the buttons :)

My studded Pink jersey

Pink makes me go GaGa



Just thought i would throw it in cause i'm wearing it today My tunnel earring awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment