Thursday 1 August 2013

Miss Pretty Brown Eyes

Hey all my beautiful People 

Happy Women's Month to all the ladies out there!

Talking about beautiful when God was passing out looks he must of given my next successful lady a whole lot of it.

Let me waste no time...

Stacy Anderson

Born and Raised in Paarl ,the heart of the Boland. Stacy a 24 year old model and web designer is a  Typical Pisces and  charms the hearts of many faces daily.Shes a huge animal lover and a proud owner of a chihuahua Ziggy .Stacy has been modelling since the age of 4 years . Her grandmother started entering her in modelling competitions and that's how it all started .She grew to love it and at the age of 13 she entered Miss pre-teen SA and there is where she got spotted by one of the judges who was a agent at a Agency .She has changed agencies since then and is currently with Grace Models .Stacy says " Modelling has always been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember and its what drives me everyday". The highlights of her career was appearing in the Sports Illustrated magazine a huge dream of hers and being in Danny K's music video.You perhaps might of seen her in the Vodacom commercial , The Legit print campaign as well as Lingerie for Jet magazine , Stay easy hotel in Canal Walk and a few others .When asked about her fashion inspiration she had the following to say " I kinda like my own style but i love the modern punk look give me anything leather, black and with studs "

She says "Lots of people think this industry is all glitz and glam but its really tough , there's alot of competition and rejection , every client wants a different look and you cant please everyone. I think the most important is to be comfortable in your own skin be unique and stay grounded.

Excluding her beautiful features Stacy has brains as well and is very passionate about technology and web design . She graduated last year majoring in Multimedia Design .Shes n full time model and freelance web designer.Her motto is her favorite quote by Oprah Winfrey...


"My feet are still on the ground .I'm just wearing better shoes."






















No comments:

Post a Comment