Wednesday 11 September 2013

Young Fashionable Minions


IS YOUR CHILDREN FASHIONABLE ENOUGH?

ARE THEY SINGING NOONE IN THE PLAYGROUND GOT SWAGGA LIKE US ?


These days parents dress there children as fashionable as possible . The latest trends , name brands  even GHD the little girls hair . Is this a good thing or a bad thing ? I remember back when i was a child my mother use to dress me in Sunday dresses everyday with a high ponytail on my head. That way I was forced to not get dirty or play outside with the boys. Is that the way our parents trained us to become the people we are . Is that the tricks they used ? Dressing in a certain way to behave in a certain  way . I bet if I had on shorts and a t-shirt I would of rolled around in mud and played cricket like a normal kid .
 

Dressing your children older may look cute and all but is this a good thing? I took this matter a little further and found some topics on the internet :
Too much too young
Why do we dress children like tarts




























 
 
I know I know you all went awwh and aaah and that's so adorable but do we realize what we actually doing ? Kids 8 years old dressing like 18 year olds using blackberrys even tweeting it all goes along with the way we dress our youngsters .So what do you all have to say ?

Dressing your children older is it a good or bad thing ?

Don't forget to follow and leave your comments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment