Monday 3 June 2013

Favourite Prezzie

I know i know I'm still talking about my 21st birthday party but it was epic .I received loads of presents got lots of moola and gift vouchers but there were a couple of things that were really special and were completely me Like the bag Vinita got me...

The Picture and my smile says it all I'm so in love with that bag 
i wish that bag could give birth to little studded black bags hmmmm i
would be in heaven.

                                             My birthstone ring my baba gave me

 
                                                 Bangles from my baba's mom and sisters

 
                                            Gorgeous ring from Genevieve



                                               This isn't a present but i have been receiving so much comments
                                                  on how cute it is . My mom knitted it


                                                and this baby i bought at Woolies for R45

             
                                           a friendship plant from kay-lynn called a Hyacinth
                           
                     

                                       and a photo frame in one of my fav colours from kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment