Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hi all my Sea lions

So I've realized that i have never uploaded any of my photography work .Not that i'm a pro and that people would be lining up for me to take there photos but for the love of it. My love for this hobby was always unrecognized until i was browsing through my photos and realized that i was always behind the camera .I'm kinda shy and always give off this awkward smiles when someone else takes the picture because i feel uncomfortable hahaha. Then my passion started when i was 1st year with most of projects requiring photo shoots i enjoyed it terribly and just couldn't get enough of shooting people and things .Although i never had proper training i didn't let that get me down but would love to go to a few classes to improve my skills. Theirs this motto which goes " I can do anything I set my mind upon ". So who says you cant be a photographer without skills if you really want to  achieve something in life go get up and do it the  only person in your way is you .


No comments:

Post a Comment