Monday 3 June 2013

Winter has finally arrived

So due to the atmosphere being intensely warmed condensation took place and three cold fronts are approaching the Cape or thats what my brothers say .Grade 12 Geography students that have overstudied. Anyway so winter means red nose dry lips pale skin and a overload of clothes and cuddling . That doesn't sound too exciting but i just love winter so this is how i keep myself looking good.


                                            This is how i look with no product on


 First i apply a small amount of Garnier BB cream i use the medium for my olive skin tone .BB cream is for immediate perfect skin it evens tone and boosts your glow .It smoothes fine lines keeps  your skin hydrated and acts as a SPF 15 UV protector .

Then i use my eyeliner and draw a thin  line on the wet line of my eye and without putting any pressure on my hand i draw another line on the lid .Finally i fill in my eyebrows with either eyeliner or eyeshadow.


Then i apply a coat of MISCARA(ME) on the upper lashes only .
 I prep my lips with born lippy from the body shop and then apply my choice of colour on my lips.
 
and waaalaaa Im looking a lot less boring .

No comments:

Post a Comment