Monday 24 June 2013

RED

So i know many of you might be over the colour red ,but i just can't deny my love for the colour of love  (cheesy i know) . Winter is turning out to be one of the coldest I've experienced and what better way to warm yourself up with colors. I took a few pics of my favourite red day .


According to Winter Trends 2013 Red is one of the trends not to miss out on whether it be a scarf , coat , red skinny pants or boots .Rock the city by painting yourself with red.



 Outfits from the Dolce and Gabana Winter fall 2013
 Red Skinnies :)
 My Favorite Red All Stars .Classic!
 Dark and semi stained lips are in this Winter .Red Wine hues and Semi Pink stains are the most wearable trend from the winter shows



 Booots with the fur .You simply can't go wrong with a pair like this
 50 shades of sexy.Mmmh

No comments:

Post a Comment